Magic Mushroom Dust (2000 MG)
About Our Magic Mushroom Dust
Golden Teacher Magic Mushroom Dust pairs lab-tested A. Muscaria extract powder with 24K Edible Gold. Each unit contains 2000 MG (2 grams) of a proprietary blend of Muscimol, Muscarine and Ibotenic Acid extracts. This is one of our most exciting legal psychedelic product releases for the Magic Mushroom line!
Golden Teacher Magic Mushrooms
The finished product having edible 24k gold flakes is why we named it after the popular Psilocybin Mushroom species.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Magic Mushroom Powder derived from Amanita Muscaria, Amanita Pantherina and Yellow Fly Agaric fungi.
- Contains legal psychedelic compounds Muscimol, Muscarine and Ibotenic Acid.
- 2000 mg (2 grams) per unit.
- Dusted with 24k edible gold.
All Amanita Muscaria products are tested by a 3rd party laboratory for potency (muscimol, ibotenic acid & muscarine), heavy metals and to ensure there is no psilocybin. A scannable QR code is provided.
These products are considered to be legal because they do not contain any amounts of Psilocybin.
Per FDA labeling requirements, this product is not intended for human consumption. For spiritual and educational purposes only.
Since Muscimol produces intoxicating effects, never exceed 0.35 gram per dose before determining the right amount for yourself.
RESEARCH & BENEFITS
Amanita Muscaria mushrooms have been widely used for centuries, dating back to indigenous peoples of Siberia. Ancedotal reports describe a variety of intoxicating effects such as psychedelic, deliriant, sedative, depressant or dissociative.
Magic Mushroom Dust is filled in a white pharmaceutical plastic jar then placed in bubble wrap pouches and inserted into the appropriate mailer, envelope or box.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- 30 day no-hassle return policy.
- Orders over $50 include free USPS Priority Mail shipping ($8 fee for orders under $50).
- UPS shipping is available at checkout for an added charge.
- 1 to 2 business day order processing time (package & ship out).
- Tracking is provided so customers can monitor the ETA.